Monday, April 8, 2013

Our customers are the best! Check out these new reviews we received over the weekend!


"I purchased a 2013 VW Beetle from Christopher Leslie at Lou Bachrodt. Wonderful experience. No pressure, took his time to show and explain the different models and options, and was extremely helpful. When I made my choice, Chris was able to get the vehicle cleaned, etc., and I was able to drive it home that same day, with license plates, too. Chris went over all of the options on the vehicle, showed me how everything worked, and I was completely comfortable in my knowledge of the vehicle's options. I received a call from Chris a day or two later to see how I was doing with the new Beetle and if I had any questions. Very nice touch. He made my first service appointment, and was extremely kind and helpful. I will definitely go back to Chris Leslie and Lou Bachrodt whenever I'm in the market for a vehicle." To read more, click here: http://bit.ly/Z7Qgpr

No comments:

Post a Comment